Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the verbally and plenarily inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed and, therefore, are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to Man. The Scriptures shall be interpreted according to their normal grammatical-historical meaning, and all issues of interpretation and meaning shall be determined by the pastor. The King James Version of the Bible shall be the official and only translation used by the church.
2. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins. We believe that all sins, except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, are forgivable.
3. We believe that believers should be immersed in water after being saved. Such believers baptism is an ordinance but is not a means of grace. Also, we believe the other ordinance to be the Lord’s Supper or Communion. This is a memorial and again, not a means of grace.
4. We believe in a premillenial, pretribulational translation or rapture of the Church.
5. We believe the miracle signs and gifts to belong primarily to Israel, dispensationally speaking, and that these signs as practiced by the Charismatics and Apostolics are exercised mainly in the flesh, are most often fraudulent, and sometimes demonic and devilish in nature.
6. We believe that a depraved and sinful nature and a naturally dead spirit does not hinder a man from being a free moral agent who is capable and expected by God to will and believe and respond to the admonitions of the Gospel. Men are free to reject God’s graciousness in providing a free salvation. Further, Jesus Christ died for “all” without exception.
7. We believe a man is secured in his salvation eternally and unconditionally at the moment he believes. This condition is secured by the numerous irreversible works of God and the Holy Spirit.
8. We believe that the saints should be separate from the world as pilgrims and sojourners, that the world is evil in its nature and that Satan is its primary god and governor.
9. We believe in the active and vigorous pursuit of lost sinners by street witnessing, tract distribution, door-to-door witnessing and any other reasonable and appropriate methods of sowing the seed of the word of God.
10. We believe in one triune God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-each co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, coequal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
11. We believe in a literal, hot and burning Hell and future Lake of Fire.